Iris2 has reached a playable state, development is on halt for the foreseeable future.
Developer Blog . Roadmap
We use the Ogre3D engine and Lugre, a middleware to use the Lua scripting language.
- player houses, mounts, pet-taming, cooking, clothing, mining, crafting, (more)...
- supports most servers (RunUO, Sphere, POL, UOX, WolfPack ...)
- modding capabilities (custom Items, Vegitation, Macros, ...)
- 3D-Sound with FMOD Ex or optionally OpenAL
- in-game switching between 3rd-person, 1st-person and legacy 2D mode
you also need to install UO:ML Client (choose one):
for WindowsXP/Vista/7 you may also need
How to install:
- Installation Manual